Do you feel like a novice when someone discusses email marketing?
Are you wanting to find a comprehensive resource to help take your marketing efforts to the next level? If that’s the case, then let me introduce you to our Email Marketing Glossary.
This comprehensive reference guide provides easy-to-grasp definitions and explanations of essential industry terms and their practical applications.
What Can You Do With These Terms?
- Use Content In Your Writing Business.
- Lead Magnet and Emails. You can use them for Lead Magnet and Email messages.
- Use The Products Yourself.
- Use Content For Commenting and Social Media Engagements.
- You can use these contents for blog Posts: Keep your site fresh and visitors always coming back. Demonstrate your deep expertise
- Videos. Use them as content for your video. Youtube video, Facebook video, etc.
- You can edit the contents – You can change the titles, contents, insert your affiliate links, and paste your own advertisements into the products.
Here’s what you can do with this content:
- Can add your branding, colours, logo and name
- Can be taken apart, added to, or sold as part of your package
- Can be edited completely and renamed
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used as a lead magnet or content upgrade
- Can be used as web content
- Can be used in physical products
- Can be used in audio and video
- Can be used in workshops and webinars
- Can be added to your membership site
Here’s what you cannot do with this content:
- Cannot transfer the private label rights to others
- Cannot sell Resell Rights
- Cannot sell Master Resale Rights
- Cannot sell Private Label Rights
- Cannot syndicate articles
- Cannot be sold as a Kindle book (against Amazon’s terms of service)
- Cannot be offered through auction sites
- Cannot sell or giveaway your licence to the content
“Don’t be intimidated by the intimidating world of email marketing any longer. Get an edge on your competition by learning key terms and definitions with our comprehensive Email Marketing Glossary today! Don’t delay; start improving your email marketing campaigns now!