Are you confused by the ever-growing list of insurance terms and phrases?
Have you ever had difficulty understanding what is being said at meetings with your broker or agent?
The Insurance Glossary can simplify and clarify your search for the information you need.
This one-of-a-kind resource puts a comprehensive catalogue of terminology related to work, life, auto and health insurance policies in one easy to use source.
With this innovative tool, deciphering financial documents has never been easier!
What Can You Do With These Terms?
- Use Content In Your Writing Business.
- Lead Magnet and Emails. You can use them for Lead Magnet and Email messages.
- Use The Products Yourself.
- Use Content For Commenting and Social Media Engagements.
- You can use these contents for blog Posts: Keep your site fresh and visitors always coming back. Demonstrate your deep expertise
- Videos. Use them as content for your video. Youtube video, Facebook video, etc.
- You can edit the contents – You can change the titles, contents, insert your affiliate links, and paste your own advertisements into the products.
Here’s what you can do with this content:
- Can add your branding, colours, logo and name
- Can be taken apart, added to, or sold as part of your package
- Can be edited completely and renamed
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used as a lead magnet or content upgrade
- Can be used as web content
- Can be used in physical products
- Can be used in audio and video
- Can be used in workshops and webinars
- Can be added to your membership site
Here’s what you cannot do with this content:
- Cannot transfer the private label rights to others
- Cannot sell Resell Rights
- Cannot sell Master Resale Rights
- Cannot sell Private Label Rights
- Cannot syndicate articles
- Cannot be sold as a Kindle book (against Amazon’s terms of service)
- Cannot be offered through auction sites
- Cannot sell or giveaway your licence to the content
“Don’t miss this chance to protect your finances and give yourself peace of mind. Get the Insurance Glossary today and start brushing up on critical definitions and terms! With such comprehensive knowledge at your fingertips, you’ll remain one step ahead in insurance negotiations.